Industry Leading Long Term Care Provided by Our At Home Caregivers
You successfully completed your training for in home caregiving. You also have relevant on-the-job experience which you gained by attending to elderly loved ones as an in home caregiver near your former college. Yet, you remain jobless three years since you graduated.
Worry no more. Comfort Keepers of Durango, CO is seeking qualified graduates like you to fill a wide range of At Home Caregivers Jobs – part-time and full time –if you have a passion for a career in long-term care of aging parents and other loved ones.
What do our At Home Caregivers Jobs entail?
We, Comfort Keepers Durango, CO office, believe that our elderly loved ones must enjoy life, be active, fairly independent and feel useful to their families and feel safe within their homes.
It is your task, as an in home caregiver, to make them feel so by your actions, words and body language thereby helping their family members to carry on with their other pressing tasks.
Are you still interested in the Home Caregivers job?
For you to enjoy a rewarding career in the profession, we at Comfort Keepers believe you must have a set of attributes apart from the educational certificates and experience. This ensures you are able to provide the best long term care possible to our senior residents.
Attributes for successful At Home Caregivers
You must be:
- Fast learner - Able to take in new experiences learned in the course of looking after the elderly loved ones;
- Innovative and self-motivated - Able to come up with creative ways of assisting the elderly loved ones;
- Outgoing and understanding - Able to create a happy environment around the aging loved ones;
- Good communicator and humane - Able to convey information to and interact with the seniors in a captivating and warm voice, words, language, and manner;
- Professional and flexible – Able to keep your relationship professional even as you empathize with the elderly;
- Focused and honest – Able to be focused on your work, organized, time conscious and frank in all your interactions with the elderly loved ones;
- Respect confidentiality – Whatever you hear or learn about the families of/or the elderly loved one is not to be shared;
- Apologetic - Accept when you make mistakes and learn to say sorry.
If you are interested in providing long-term care to seniors, contact us about our In Home Caregivers Jobs. Call us today at (970) 344-9717. We will be happy to hear from you.